Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Attempt at Planting Flowers and Shrubs

We have a white vinyl fence that extends from the side of our house to the edge of our property in the front. It is really stark white, and so I wanted some color in front of it. My neighbor, who knows a lot about plants and such, went with me to the store and helped me pick these out....hopefully they will grow and fill in the front of the fence. On each end I planted Spirea that have pink blossoms and in between I planted some annual yellow and purple flowers - I don't remember the names of them. If they survive - I will post more pictures as they grow.
A close up of the yellow flower - since I can't remember the right names, we just appropriately call it the yellow one.

The tulip bulbs I planted came up very beautifully this year!!!



No comments: