Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Trouble Jenny Gets Into

Thursday night, I was sitting in my office working away when Mike started hollering from the basement. I hurried to the stairs and he told me I had to come right down. Apparently I had a look of panic on my face, because he clarified that nothing was wrong. Then I heard all this thumping and banging. The more noise I heard, the harder Mike would laugh. So I go downstairs and find Jenny running aroung the basement with a potato chip bag over her head.


I told Mike that I had to grab the camera before he took it off. By the time I got back, she had given up trying to get the bag off by herself. She just stook there like a statue and waited for one of us to help her. Meanwhile, I don't remember the last time I saw Mike laugh that hard.......as Emily (his sister) says - his eyes sunk into his head.

Finally, Mike took a break from the laughter and helped her remove the bag.


No comments: