Friday, September 5, 2008

My Friends

I have been thinking about friends a lot lately. I have made several friends during my life, but eventually time moves on and things change. This picture is of me and my friends Anna and Jamie. I laugh every time I see it because it reminds me of all the great times that we had together. I actually have it hanging up on my office wall at home. Jamie and I met about 6 1/2 years ago at work and I think we became instant friends, she is so likable and easy to get along with. She even invited my family to her extended family campout (which was a ton of fun)! I interviewed and hired Anna for a job at the beginning of 2006 and at first we weren't too sure about her, but she proved to be one of the most hilarious people I have ever known. They have both moved on to better and more exciting things in their lives, but most days at work I think about how much I miss having them around. These are just 2 examples of how blessed I am to have such great friends that bring joy and happiness to my life!

1 comment:

Jon and Annalisa said...

Aw! I love this picture! It's 100% us! We were great together!