Friday, September 5, 2008

Work??

So, one day I come in to the office and sit down at my desk and this is what I see........

What the crap??? Why is Connie under her desk?? I thought maybe she had finally been buried by piles of paperwork, but nope - she was just repairing her desk or keyboard tray or something......she doesn't believe that she needs help doing any of this "manly stuff" and she fixes all of her own stuff - notice the blue tool kit on the floor - that is the one that she keeps at work, just for jobs like this.


Now, as for the following, I had nothing to do with it!


These are a couple of salesman at the store I work at. Their manager had them wear these lovely, bright green "hats" on the sales floor. They weren't allowed to take them off until they made a sale that morning.......hhmmmm...they look like dunce hats to me.





I thought that Tanner looked like an elf with his hat on.....

No comments: