Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Albertson's Coupon Doubles

Today I had a great time at Albertson's. I had 3 coupon doublers from the Sunday paper to use. I used a Tree Top $1/2 coupon and 2 Right Guard coupons - $1 each. Then I used the 3 coupon doublers. Final price was $.18 (the tax)! The cashier was so surprised that she actually had to look back through the transaction to make sure that it was correct....hehehe...
After the purchase a catalina printed out for a free gatorade up to $2.50 - I paid $.12 in tax for a big bottle of gatorade. At this point, the cashier was really stunned....the lady behind me wanted to know what I bought ..... it was great!
So, if you think that doublers aren't worth it - think again....you just have to be creative!!
This will be added to my stockpile for future use.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: