Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My New Addition

I work at home sometimes and I have been using 2 folding tables as a "desk" for the past couple of years. Well, Mike felt bad that he had such a nice desk to use for playing around with his computer, and I was still working on crappy tables. I found it really difficult to stay organized with the make-shift "desk" and no drawers, so my office was usually a mess! So my sweet husband has been looking for a good desk at a great price.....not so easy to find. I didn't know he had been looking - but he showed me a picture of one the other day and it looked pretty good. He found it on Craig's List and we went to pick it up a couple of weeks ago. I am so excited!!!
The only problem we had is trying to fit it through my office door. They had to take it apart. This is Kenneth helping to put it back together. He is much smaller and able to fit under the drawers much easier than Mike could. He was more than happy to help...of course!

THIS IS IT!!!
My new setup gives me a ton of desk space and now I have 4 drawers to use...which is wonderful!!!!
How sweet is Mike for doing this for me???
Ahhhh....

2 comments:

J and D said...

oooooooohhhhh!!!! NICE!!

Jon and Annalisa said...

Your desk is beautiful!