Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is It Possible?

UPDATE: I think the C-clamp (pictured below) was squeezing a little to much on the head....my nose has been bleeding on and off for 2 days now. I have tried every remedy I know (trust me - I know a lot!) and still no end in sight....ugh. It is like having a leaky faucet on the front of my face - nice mental image huh?
Any suggestions?
After the last 2 days of feeling like this.....
I really wonder if it is possible for a part of my head to implode!!! I am just grateful that I only get a few sinus infections now, compared to every other month before I had sinus surgery.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jon and Annalisa said...

I'm going to suggest that maybe you have a worm in your brain. http://www3.whdh.com/features/articles/specialreport/BO62866/ You'd better get it looked at.

Mindy said...

Ha Ha Ha - Anna you are so funny!

So the link talks about bugs in your body...uhh...GROSS....

But it also mentions that many doctors believe that the patients suffer from delusional parasitosis. Maybe that is what is wrong!!!