Monday, January 4, 2010

Unadvertised Neosporin Deal at Walgreens

I had read this scenario on several frugal blogs, but I wasn't sure if it would work in my area - it does! (Walgreens only sends our area a shortened ad....which means we miss out on deals that other areas are getting.)
I picked up 2 neosporin lip health products - they were marked $5.49.
They rang up 2/$8. I then used (2) $3 coupons from here. I also picked up 2 bags of Christmas Hershey Kisses. I paid $4.26 and received a $3 register reward to use on my next purchase. I bought 4 more bags of Kisses and used the register reward - making my total $.56.
Total out of pocket = $4.82
I plan on using some of the candy for Valentine's day - I will just take the green ones out and use the red and silver ones.
I love it - I basically got paid to buy the neosporin - and there isn't anything much better than cheap chocolate!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bryceandjamie said...

Wow! I think you are the all-time super bargain shopper. Grandpa would be so proud!