Friday, March 27, 2009

Easy Bread Making Tip

I read a blog a while back that gave me this great idea...I just wish I could remember which blog it was so I could give appropriate credit.
Anyway.....this suggestion has made my life much easier. Every time I want to make bread I have to pull all of the ingredients out which is time consuming. The last time I made bread I filled 2 additional containers with all of the dry ingredients. Since I already had everything out, it only took about 2 minutes. Then I made a label to go on the container that lists any other ingredients that need to be added. When I am ready to make some homemade bread, I just grab the container, dump it in the bread maker, add water, oil and yeast and it is good to go!!! So easy - and such a time saver.
I found that the best container was a 2 quart container that is easy to wash and has a large opening, which makes filling easy and no need to use a funnel. I found this plastic Rubbermaid container at Wal-Mart and it was only $1.88 - so I bought 2 of them.
If you want the recipe for the best homemade bread EVER - just leave a comment - and I will add it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I would love your recipe! I have really enjoyed reading your blog. You have inspired me to look more closely at the coupons that I've been throwing out. Thanks for all the great advice. Keep it coming! (I'm an old school mate of Mike's)