Monday, March 2, 2009

Walgreen's Deal of the Week

Walgreen's has Colgate toothpaste on sale this week for $3.29. There are a few coupons out there for this that you could use to reduce the price, but unfortunately I didn't have any. However, I purchased just the toothpaste in my first transaction and it printed a register reward for $3.50. This covered the entire purchase price, plus tax. I paid for this transaction with my gift card. I used that register reward to pay for the next transaction. I bought 2 small boxes of Ritz crackers - buy one at $1.99 and get one free. I also had a coupon for $2 off two packages of crackers. I also picked up some Axe hair paste for $5.99(for Kenneth), and some generic headache relief gelcaps $2.99. Both of these items have MIR this month. The Sprite ($3) I just wanted. So in total I spent $12.80 on my gift card, but I will get $9.88 back on my gift card for the MIR products. Net for this trip was $2.92 - which is less than the Sprite cost.

No comments: