Monday, March 2, 2009

Do I Laugh or Cry?

We have been working on completing our basement since we moved in 3 1/2 years ago. We were able to trade for almost all of the labor to complete the basement. The only thing we had to hire out is the drywall......which we paid a pretty penny for - but it was well worth it. Well, tonight Mike brought me the bad news....Jenny was chasing her ball that someone kicked and she ran into the wall and did some pretty big damage. I am not to the laugh or cry stage yet - I am still fuming about how much it will cost us to have it repaired. It is right at the bottom of the stairs, so it is not like we could just push a couch in front of it to hide it for awhile....it is very noticeable. Hopefully the killer death rays will quickly cease shooting out of my eyes. Mike said he will call the drywall guy tomorrow and see what can be done.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Glad it's you now and not me!!! Haha!