Thursday, March 26, 2009

Look What Came in the Mail Today!

Back in January, Pepsi ran a promotion for pop and chips - just in time for the Super Bowl. I had to buy 2 Pepsi products and 3 Frito-Lay products (I think - it has been a while). Then I had to save my receipts and clip the UPC label from the products. I then mailed them in with a short form and that was it! Today I recieved (5) $2 coupons good an any Pepsi product and (2) coupons for Frito-Lay snack/dip products. It probably took me less than 30 minutes all together and I ended up with $15 in coupons that we will definately use. So when you see these kind of promotions - read about them before you dismiss the idea - some might really work for you! I also did an Oil of Olay promotion at the same time and received a $15 Visa gift card. Let me know if you hear of any promotions like this!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: